Thursday 11 April 2013

Las Vegas Super Sparten Race-Donnalee

Donnnalee is back from Vegas and kicked butt in the Sparten race. She did an amazing job and we are proud of you!! Here is how she did:

Race day temp for our  heat was 30 c...way tooooo hot, thought I was going to melt.  There were hills, more hills and then more hills. We also had to do a 30-50 meter swim in the lake...as well as all the regular spartan obstacles....lots of mud, water and walls to scale.
 

Here are the official results from the spartan website.
Here is how I placed:


Official time 2:35:51
> • 4874 people finished race
> • I finished 1092 out of 4874 (over all top 22%)
> • I finished 135 out of 1709 female athletes( top 8% of all female athletes)
> 5th out of 79 in my age group (45-49)

THANKS GAS CITY CROSSFIT FOR SUPPORT AND EXCELLENT TRAINING!